Do you have enough music in your centre? Are you using it to deliver learning outcomes to your children? Did you know that using music with young children not only stimulates both sides of their brains, it has been proven to help retain information AND assist with memory recall?
Prue Whoo will come to you to present her highly acclaimed pd training workshop ‘The Power of Music & EYLF’. She conducts workshops at early childhood centres, preschools and conferences, along with local, district, regional, state and national meetings.
- Hands-on experience (EYLF / NQS linked) View video in session!
- Links to learning outcomes
- Learn how to engage all your kids in a fun, interactive way
- Great focus for kids with learning difficulties (read this)
- Learn how to link songs to curriculum/framework
- Subject examples: Health, Co-operating, Self esteem, Anti-bullying, Sustainable Energy, Family, The Body, Hygiene, Animals & more!
- Lessons are easy to follow, easy to deliver to your students!
- Each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Handout books to keep
- No singing required or playing a musical instrument
- Have fun whilst learning to achieve indicators, objectives & outcomes using the power of music!
- Can’t sing or play an instrument? This is definitely for YOU!
- Join our FACEBOOK community
- Click Here to view cd’s and downloadable mp3’s
COSTS: Depending on distance travelled. Please apply here .
Includes: 2 hr audio/visual presentation, hands on, interactive, fun EYLF music linked workshop, Handout workshop books to keep. Certificates for all attendees and
Raffle monies donated to local children’s ward.
Workshop enquiries: pruewhoo.com.au/contact or phone 0412 875 514/ +61 412 875 514
Best workshop I’ve ever attended
Roberta – Early Childhood Educator
Very educational. You touched many hearts and one was mine.
I thoroughly enjoyed your training. I felt your passion, dedication and joy for your profession.
My educators gained insight into the role quality music can play in supporting the EYLF and the NQS.
Renee – Area Manager
Thank you Prue Whoo! Great music and I can’t help but sing these tunes. I play them every day.
Annette Early Childhood Teacher
Thanks Prue for a FANTASTIC and informative night in a fun way.
Joanne, FDC Educator
Never enjoyed an educational workshop so much. Thank you x
Melissa, FDC Educator
Great feedback from parents and educators – loved your inspiration. Met children at the shopping centre singing co operation!